What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Please be assured that we consider all of the information you share with us to be totally private and confidential. At no point will we share, rent or sell your personal information without your consent. In order to register as a user of YOUUCHIC.COM, we ask you to provide us with your name, mailing address and email address. We may use these details to inform you of new goods and services via email. In order to process credit-card orders online, we require additional information including your billing address, shipping address, telephone number, credit-card number and credit-card expiration date. We will only use your billing and credit-card information to process your order and inform you of its delivery. Please note that YOUUCHIC.COM does not keep any of your details on the YOUUCHIC.COM website, and therefore, these details are protected from any breach of security on the YOUUCHIC.COM website. Navigational information is used only for internal purposes to enhance the customer-shopping experience and site usability, and will not be shared with any outside parties.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.youuchic.com